Anyways the people i sat with on that first day, in case you've forgot were, Mark, Phil, Daniel, and Vass(it's two "s"s right?). There was another bloke who started with me called chris(not hillsy) who failed to get the grades to get in
- Vass- Tall and Ginger
- Mark- My height with Beard
Anyways then there was my first day, i studied my list, and pretended to magically remember everyones name(sorry my memory is really crap, i sometimes forget how to spell my own name). I did my thing and tried my best to fit and it was working slowly. What really helped it was Mike deciding to come back, its always easier to get along with people when you got at least one person that knows everyone else unless its party cause then it just doesn't work as well. I got vivid memories of most of that first term. Sue's laughing, scared me at first, but i got used to it. The strangest thing about that entire year was that i never spoke to charlotte once i think. Thou to her credit she wasn't there for the whole year. anyways how i love her(like friend
My best bits(no funny stuff!) or at least the most memorable
- Sam losing her phone on our first consortium trip
- Phils first "6th form" house party
- Everyone thinking that i was from Africa, i still laugh about that one
- My failed BBQ
- Going to History with Stewart D(Legend)
- Waxing Chris for his Birthday
- Meeting all the current year 12's(boy was i tired that day)
- Playing Football for the school(1 apperance, lol)
- Playing footie at lunch with the old yr13's and new yr 12's
- Having Viki/Vicky/Victora Throw-up on my hand, then wanna dance
- Hanging out with Clare on Prom nite
- Going to Thorpe Park both times
- The mish round grovehill when chris was "courting" fay
- Mark's non-eventful fight with youssef
- Watching Blake hack the school systems
- Calling Carly's dad a "Strange guy" by accident
- Mr. Adams
- Watching Phil Carry bingall on his back
- Playing pool around Tiff's(i won the first game, never won since)
- Listening my first 2pac album(all eyez on me)
- Getting Flashed(don't ask who)
- The night shell went crazy
- The Poo P0rn Party
- My english trip to London(i got us lost, lol)
- Getting lost in Grovehill(2 twice at last count)
- Seeing some yr12's on the telly one saturday
- My walks home with a number of people; Sam, Nic, Hanna, Tiff, Danny & Viki
- Getting told i'm white
- That shot of Gin at the prom(never again)
- Watching mike play football drunk
Ok that was alot points and there some that i would like to mention but can't Don't you just hate when that happens. Well to everyone i met and got to know over the last 2 years thanks for the memories, the laughs, the free drinks, vomit, flashings, peer pressure, drinking advice, straight gins, Foundation, good times, violent beatings, social advice, dating advice(it sucked or at least my implementation did, but thanxs) and free bus rides. I don't intend on moving so hopefully we can all stay in contact, however if you do hate my guts please feel free to leave a comment below :)
The best Quotes from my time ACS
Me "What do you think of her"Some golden words from a Drunken mike
Mike "I would banger her, shes got massive boobs"
Me "OK, i thought you would say that"
Viki "Who do you Fancy?"I'm gonna miss mind games...
Me "i'm not saying"
Viki "How do you behave when your around her"
Me "Like ice"
Can't remember who "You listen to 2pac"The stereotype broken
me "yeah, so"
"Hey everyone jon listens to black people music!"
Charlotte "Jon seriously, you need to get laid"Charlotte giving me useless advice
Me "You busy tonight?"
Paul "You going to Gleeson's party friday"The Stripper that got away
Me "nah i don't think so"
Paul "Why not, its gonna be great"
Me "i'm scared of Strippers"