My top ten places
- Hong Kong: Its full of really tall buildings and i wanted to go there since i was about 8
- Japan: Most of my life i've lived in the western hemisphere so a change of sky would be welcome, especially if it's full of gadgets and other shiny cool stuff
- Dubai: Rich folk, big buildings, desert, what more could a guy ask for....
- San Francisco: West side, the bay area, hills, Golden Gate, Cali-livin etc. *enter popular west side rapper phrase here*
- New York: The big fruit where Chemda and keith hang out, the best example i think of a city in the world, rich side, poor side, all bundled in together, nothing like city livin.
- L.A. Like, its LA!
- Barcelona: viva espanyol, que camp nou?
- Moscow: Where the commies at, oh there all gone, damn! a decade to late
- Milan: two massive football clubs in one town/city, lots of places to see, i'm liking it, now if i can just avoid the Ultras.
- Egypt: Where those giant paper boats at? and why did they stick sand on them, nothing like ruining good paper!
Quote of the Day
You might be a computer geek if...
- you can program in more languages than you can speak.
- you believe Unix/Linux is the most superior operating system out there
- your computer costs more and runs better than your car
- your computer chair has the permanent and stiff indentation of your butt in it.
- when you have to write with a pen, you find yourself using the Palm Graffiti characters.
According to this i may be a geek? Anyone wanna take me out any time soon? Party, drink, gathering what ever, just e-mail me or call me at 0798...