Sunday, May 15, 2005

Running on E..mpty

I offically hate hayfever medicine. I've been drowsy all day long, and felt like someone left a tap on in my head. Anyway mike came over tonight, and we went fishing, both played pretty crap if we're honest, but HHE still pwn! If you don't get the post title its based on another 2 pac song, lol. Wanna say a big thanks to mike for lending me a slightly non-legit copy of the "hitchhikers guide to the galaxy". Which i'm gonna try to watch while watching match of day at the same time, should be interesting to say the least.
Usual sunday for me at least, almost not worthy of a blog entry, but i would like to state that nichola's middle name is Josephine, ha ha ha ha ha. Now that i got that out of my system, time for the usual stuff.

My quote of day
"If you get an Alienware laptop, i'll clean your house"

me refering to Dan's dreams of birthday presents

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi you! Whats so funny about my middle name?!

Richard Wesley <<< pah!

Unknown said...

if your talking about the clan site ones, they most definately work, as i tried them at school on IE and at home on firefox, so the problem is unknown to me, as for my site i don't think i have any links to either of your sites, lol.