Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Me, My job and Resolution

Hey everybody, just wanted to say i'm loving my new job, and i'm not only saying that cause this site is in the top ten, when you google my name (hi mr. boss man), but cause i love writting code if your using firefox ignore that last line
In other news, to match my nice 6800, T|X and my current 19" beauty, i'm getting another 19" beauty. 38" of Screen real estate, 2560 * 1024, and it's all so i can work comfortably. Seriously, it is, Honest.

It's a pitty i can't afford a new PC, but one a year is pushing it a little. In other news i visited our local night club, which i might add is pretty ... theres a word for it, ... tame... lackluster, ummm you get the point.

Finally although i'm very busy coding for the "man"(and a very nice man at that), please don't hesitate to call me up and invite me out,Please, i need to go out. I'm in town full time, and i can be funny everyother weekend.

Enough rambling for one day, i gotta go and do some work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi Jon I'm back for Easter on the 8th April, you best be coming out with me!!