Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Return of the MAC

This isn't so much for you guys as it is for the people/devs in the 1 src forums, but this is how i roll develop my apps.



What your looking at is my Sweet XGL Ubuntu Linux twinview Desktop (I like adjectives). On the left side is VMware running Windows XP Pro, inside VMware is HB++, my palm dev IDE of choice. On the right side is the documentation running in swiftfox, an AMD athlon xp optimized version of firefox for nix.

The Real purpose, of this is to show my new application "MAC" which stands for Musical Alarm Clock. It's very early beta, but i wanted a name, so name away.

Quote of the Day
"It was like they just lifted the 13 quid off me the minute i walked through the door, it's the perfect crime, i had no recourse!"

Don't see Miami Vice, no matter how cheap you are the cost!

No comments: