Sunday, October 15, 2006

I Believe i can fly

Well i finally got my student loan, which is nice to have after 12 months. Works great, i have yet to visit the "house of g*sh", (their words not mine). My macbook purchase is now so close i can almost taste the black apple.

But the really big thing, is that i brought a RC plane, turns out i'm a pretty crap pilot, but i'm sure the kills on Ace Combat 5 knew that already.

Anyways i'm back in the big bad city, this weekend so i might try and do some catch up with work with all of you.

Till then, later

Quote of the Day
Chris"You ever thought about doing stand-up?"
Me "Not really, i cant be funny on demand, if i try it's not pretty."
Chris"What do you mean?"
Me"Why did the chicken cross the road?"

I leave the stand-up to keith, i'm a situation man give me an in, watch me work...

No comments: