Friday, November 10, 2006

Why people go out with people of the same race.

Because it's too damn hard to do it any other way!
Black and White, and vice versa works "fine", but Asian/Oriental inter-racial relationships with either whites or blacks are next to impossible.
Why? I have not the slightest idea. If you don't believe me, just look around. I've heard people say that it's often because the parents want to keep the family relatively poor, besides who wants a black person in their family, they'll just get shot.
From personal observation, i find that the racial division is no longer between each individual race, but rather blacks and whites seperated from asians(indian sub-continent) and Orientals. Personally i don't care, but it's just so damn weird.

If your wondering why the hell this is bothering me, yet me explain. Theres this girl called j, nice and all. I go to her flat from time to time, and almost when ever i go, there is someone else there, and thus far they have all been asian, and looking to "get a peice". My black flat mates find it strange that i like her, mind you i do have weird taste in women, viki, clare, ....

Maybe it has something with my drive to experiment and try out new things, who knows. I think the barrier may be home life, and social environments. How do you explain fried plantain to an asian? Scratch that, how do you explain it to anyone outside of the caribbean lot.

I don't like to think of myself as ignorant, or nieve, but the world is so badly split into factions, it surprises me that we are still here today. I guess it's a good thing that money doesn't have a race, otherwise we would really be screwed.

Thats my racial rant for the day

if you wanna see pictures of the ever so cute j, and or anyone else that i've met thus far, check the flickr account. Till another time later

Quote of the Day
Teacher, pointing to T|X "You can get a version of Maple for that?"
Me "I'm fine with excel, really"

This damn weird set logic and generally weird maths is getting on my nerves.

No comments: