Thursday, July 17, 2008

20 hours, count it if you haven't got anything better do.

In a few months i'll be going to china. I'm led to believe the fight is like 20 hours, making it the longest of my life. I honestly have no clue what to do in that time. A second battery for the macbook is essential, however beyond that what do i do! Count clouds, see if i can work out where i am, sleep...

On another front, i got a job or contract i should say. Working for netro42 in london. I must say i love it there for a number of reasons.
A. I have a 4 core mac pro and 23" cinema display
B. I get to use osx to work
C. They have flexible working times ie 10am is just fine with them.
D. The office design is ultra modern and open plan.
E. Management are the development team!!!!
F. The people aren't too bad either.

There are a lot of lessons which i plan to take out of this and apply to my own company once i'm free of uni. But its been a good experience thus far.
Quote of the Day

Caption

No comments: